Is Bridgehaven The Right Fit For You?
If you are trying to figure out if Bridgehaven is the right fit to assist and support you on your road to recovery, contact our intake coordinator and together you both can assess if the fit will work best for you.
In the meantime if you would like to get a better idea prior to making that call, you can answer the questions below. If your answers are yes to one or all of the 10 questions, chances are high that Bridgehaven is the support you’ve been looking for to transform your life and help you find meaning and purpose.
- Do you find yourself alone and not leaving your house or apartment to avoid interacting with other people?
- Did you lose a job or have to drop out of school because of depression or because of your negative perceptions of co-workers or fellow students?
- Do you hear voices telling you negative and hurtful things about yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to manage living independently as an adult?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining relationships with family or friends because you feel no one understands your thinking or things you are trying to explain?
- Have you had a traumatic event(s) in your life that has left you scared and anxious?
- Is fear a major part of your everyday life?
- Do you feel ‘different’ around other people?
- Do you have high anxiety levels when you are in public?
- Have you been hospitalized multiple times in recent years because of severe mental health issues?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call us today and let Bridgehaven provide the hope you deserve!
We do not provide residential services, detox services, psychiatric evaluation, or psychological testing.
950 S. 1st Street
Louisville, KY 40203
Inquiries / Referrals
Contact David M. Sisk, LCSW
Admissions Referral Coordinator
Cell Phone/Voice Mail: 502-807-6500
You may also fill out this form to inquire about a referral or intake.
Monday – Friday
Monday – Friday