Bridgehaven provides hope and recovery through innovative, comprehensive, community-based mental health services to adults living with mental illness.
Welcome To Bridgehaven!
Bridgehaven is Hiring!
New Member Liaison
Bridgehaven has an opening for a newly developed position: “New Member Liaison.” Primary job focus is to provide a welcoming environment for new members and/or prospective new members that is critical to member comfort and engagement in the program. To this end, job duties will include:
· Providing tours to potential members
· Calling new members to remind them of scheduled first day of attendance
· Helping new members navigate the program and personally introducing them to the assigned clinician and treatment team.
· Calling new members after first day in program to follow up, determine any potential issues that might interfere with attendance and resolve such issues. Calls to continue during first 1-2 weeks of attendance depending on member need.
· Working with Maintenance Manager to schedule van transport to and from Bridgehaven until permanent transportation arrangements are finalized
· Assisting Admissions Team to verify that EMR forms are complete and in the correct location and that tabs in the EMR have information needed for treatment team
The applicant must have excellent customer service skills and a focus on the strengths, needs, abilities and preferences of members, as this position is designed to assist new members transition smoothly from the admissions process to engagement with the clinical team.
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of one year’s customer service experience and be comfortable in a mental health setting. The ability to manage the needs and requests of multiple members is critical, as is the ability to communicate effectively with the clinical team and all levels of the organization.
Training for First Aid/CPR and Safe Crisis Management is provided.
The position is full-time with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience, with a minimum starting salary of $22,278.
Please forward resumes to:
Jenni Oglesby, Executive Office Manager, 950 S. First St., Louisville KY 40203; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our latest video!
Cody W. is an inspiration to us all!